1. Loading Spinner: Added 'Loading Spinner' to ‘Copy Job’ button to avoid multiple clicks.
2. Audit Custom Fields data: Revised Audit History to be able to audit custom fields data as well.
3. Able to switch Ticket's type when items remain on site: 'Final Edit' gives user an option to change the ticket's type from 'Complete Return' to 'Partial Return' if any items remain on site.
4. Email Message in a form: Able to view 'Email Message' in a form.
5. 'Check for availability' check box: Added 'Check for Availability' check box to Line Items screen to ensure whether it's available or not before adding it to a ticket. Go to Settings ->Line Items
1. Added TCPs option under Quotes
2. Audit History is made available to Customers, Jobs, Tickets and Line Items
3. Detailed audit history is made available to Tax Rates and Tax Groups
1. Valid 'Login' error message: Displays valid login error message when user name or password is incorrect.
2. Resized Price column: Resized price column under Quotes->Items->Managed Items
3. Able to import company’s license right away
4. Added vendor drop down to 'Add Purchases' screen
5. Email Appointment issue is resolved
6. Resolved screen freezing issue while creating a new label from tickets grid
7. Revised column alignment under quotes-> Items->Manage Items
8. Added Auto Refresh option on Schedule Drivers: Go to Schedule Drivers under the top menu and check auto refresh and set frequency to from few seconds to few minutes to see the result