1. ‘Edit Map Location’ feature has been added to the Job's screen. Click on the ‘Edit Map’ icon and update the address by dragging and dropping the pin and then hit ‘yes’, you can see the ‘Job Address’ field updated with the new address along with the map.
2. An alert message ‘Minimum Daily Price for this item is so and so’ has been added to the Quotes->Items screen when your item’s price does not meet the respective ‘Minimum Daily’ or ‘Minimum Weekly’ or ‘Minimum Monthly’ value from the Price List Item’s screen.
For instance, let’s add $20 as a ‘Minimum Daily’ for a price list item and then go to Quotes ->Items, try to give the same item’s price lower than $20 and then it shows an alert message ‘Minimum Daily Price for this item is $20’.
3. ‘Signs’ list can now be displayed in Manage Signs located in Quotes -> Signs.
4. An alert message ‘Would you like to update customer contact info?’ has been added to the Quotes screen when you try to change the ‘Customer ID’ to avoid adding any incorrect customer information.
5. Four new ‘Bulk invoice actions’: ‘Mark as Exported’, ‘Mark as Paid’, ‘Reprint’ and ‘Email’ have been added to the Invoice List when you select multiple invoices, which gives an ability to manage multiple invoices.
6. ‘Retainage Percent’ field has been added to the job’s screen. The retainage percent amount will be deducted from the invoice.
7. Two new default settings ‘Default Labor As Certified If Job Is Certified’ and ‘Default Price List’ have been added to the ‘Company screen’ -> ‘Others’ tab.
8. A notification ‘Job is Certified’ has been added to the Tickets screen when you try to add a labor if the job is certified.
9. A confirmation message ‘Are you sure you want to continue to generate invoice’ has been added to the Invoice screen when you click on ‘Continue and Print Invoice(s)’ while generating an invoice from Invoice -> Generate Proofs/Invoices screen.
10. ‘Email Ticket’ feature is now available from the Ticket’s screen. It will allow you to email tickets from the ticket level itself.
11. Two new additional options ‘Copy Special Instructions’ and ‘Copy Internal Notes’ are made available to the ‘Copy Ticket’ on the Ticket’s screen.
12. Able to switch Ticket's type or charge customers when items remain on site or when you try to return items that are less than the quantity on site: When you 'Final Edit' a complete return ticket, it gives you an option to change the ticket's type from 'Complete Return' to 'Partial Return' if any items remain on site or you can charge the customer when you select ‘Mark items as lost’ which will add a misc item to the ticket which costs the same as the lost item.
13. An error message ‘Job has a close date prior to this ticket date. This ticket will not be invoiced’ has been added to the Ticket’s screen when you try to add a ticket’s date ahead of the job’s close date.
14. Three new additional options ‘Copy Job TCPs’, ‘Copy Attachments’, ‘Copy Tickets’ have been added to the ‘Copy Job’ screen.
15. Multiple selections have been added to the filters while generating an invoice from Invoice Processes. When you click on the symbol which is located beside the filters, you can see multiple options to choose from. When you don’t see the multiple options, you can try to clear cache and try again.
16. Able to delete multiple price list items under Manage Items by checking multiple check boxes. Go to Settings ->Price Lists ->open any price list -> Go to Item’s tab ->click on Manage Items.
17. Two new fields ‘City’ and ‘Time On Site’ have been added to the Driver’s schedule located on the calendar under Schedule Drivers.
18. We can now update the Driver’s schedule by dragging and dropping the driver’s schedule within the calendar located on ‘Schedule Driver’s’ screen, which will prompt you to change the rental date, delivery/return date and labor date.
19. An error message ‘Item quantities on delivery tickets may have changed since this return ticket has been created. Please double check and make sure on hand and pick up quantities are accurate.’ has been added to the return ticket, just in case if your return ticket items are not matched with the quantity on hand. We need to click on 'Recalculate' to adjust the quantity issue.
20. How to ‘Reset’ a Grid if you have any trouble with the view or if you have any loading problems or if the grids are not loading correctly.
Right click in the column heading shown here and then hit ‘Reset’
21. How to clear a browser cache?
How to clear cache in Mozilla Firefox:
press Ctrl+Shift+Del and select 'Cached images and files’ and then click on clear data and then exit the browser.
How to clear cache in Google Chrome:
press Ctrl+Shift+Del and select 'Cache’’ and then click on clear data and then exit the browser.
How to clear cache in Microsoft Edge: