New features and Improvements
1. Custom Ticket types have been added to the Tickets
New ticket types that mimic any of the existing ticket types can be added by our developers, whereas customers can’t do it on their end.
2. ‘Security Roles’ feature has been added under Settings
An administrator can copy any standard role and make any changes as per the requirements and also can customize any standard role.
3. Able to create a ‘New Price List’ from the job screen
4. We have added an ability to add a prefix to customers and Jobs. For instance, we have added an Auto increment with a prefix ‘CUST’ to the customers shown below. It can be done by our developers, whereas customers can’t do it on their end.
5. Ability to hide or rename invoice formats
We can now hide or rename invoice formats by our developers, whereas customers can’t do it on their end.
6. Able to change the complete return ticket to a partial return ticket if there is any item that is lost at the site.
7. Able to get the ‘default estimated start and end times’ from ticket to new labor
8. Audit history has been added to the price list’s item
9. Ticket type has been added to the scheduled tickets
10. ‘On-hold’ customers are allowed to add only return tickets
11. ‘Service Area Zone’ has been added to the schedule tickets from the job’s screen
12. Suggested Items
In order for the suggested items to show up under ticket items, we need to add them under Line items->Settings as shown below
When you add an item with suggested items, it should prompt the list of those items under ticket items.
We can also access suggested items from Items->Manage Items screen.
13. Added additional description on the line item’s screen
14. Inventory tab has been added to the line item’s screen, which helps us to store inventory quantity
15. ‘Lost Item Rate’ has been added to the line item screen to calculate the item value if it’s lost at the site.
16. Able to email voided invoices via Invoice List
17. Search filters have been added under Activities
18. An alert message says ‘Please add atleast one item to print proof’ has been added to ‘Credit Full Invoice’ screen when you click on 'Invoice Credit/Debit' button
19. Zone Code’s limit has been increased from 5 to 10
20. 'Branch Quantity' field has been added under line items->Inventory tab.
1. Driver notes characters length has been increased on the mobile app
2. ‘Customer Name’ field has been modified on the customer’s screen to fit in the text box when the name is long
3. ‘Save and Close’ closes the warning message when we find an existing job with similar name
4. Able to display all employees under ‘Employee’ dropdown on the ‘Users’ screen along with the drivers
5. Progress bar has been added to print tickets