If after proofing a batch of invoices you find that the "Continue and Print Invoices" button is grayed out, it may be due to a protocol for the first run of invoices for a new account.
- In this case, just invoice directly rather than proofing first (please double check that everything looks correct).
- Click on Return to Invoice Options.
- Select the 'Invoice' radio button.
- Click on next. The invoice summary will be generated.
2. 'Continue and Print Invoices' button will then be available for all future invoicing.
It may be advisable to start with 1 invoice first rather than a batch for the first run.