Through schedule drivers page, drivers can be assigned/changed to any tickets in an easy and efficient manner.
We can find this page under 'Calendar' option.
When we click on it, Schedule Drivers page appears with all the assigned tickets listed there along with active drivers, organized by dates.
This page is a grid of tickets, with drivers on left and dates of particular week (Sunday to Saturday) on top.
HOW TO ADD A TICKET:
When we hover over any cell of the grid, + icon is found, on clicking it, Find ticket pop up appears with the list of tickets of that particular date. By selecting any of the tickets from list, we are actually assigning that particular driver to the ticket selected.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DATE OF A TICKET:
- If we want to change the date of particular ticket, then we need to just drag that ticket from x date to y date and click on Yes of the prompt.
HOW TO CHANGE DRIVER OF A TICKET:
- Similarly if we want to change the driver, then we drag a ticket of that particular driver (A) to driver (b), and click on Yes of the prompt.
HOW TO CHANGE DATE AND DRIVER OF A TICKET:
- If a ticket's date and driver needs to be changed then drag and drop the ticket from x date to y date and from driver A to Driver B. click on Yes.
After making changes when we go back to ticket page, we can see that the changes are updated accordingly (dates and Driver)
- There's a search bar for searching ticket#, ticket names, names of driver..
- On top of the page there are Left arrow, Today and right arrow. On clicking on any of these the dates will change either previous week, present week or next week.
- There's a filter to select the branches from dropdown. There's a refresh button as well, for us to refresh the page manually.
- Under any day of the week, if there's a green bar, that means that all the tickets of that day are assigned. If we find any part of the bar colored in orange, that means that there is/ are tickets to be assigned yet.
- In the grid, tickets are color coded according to the type of the tickets.
OPENING A TICKET:
- When we click on any ticket, Pop up appears with brief description of the ticket. This includes, ticket #, Driver name, type of ticket, Job #, address, pick up date, labor date and list of other drivers (if any). On the bottom there are options of 'Open labor' and 'Delete labor'
- On that pop-up ticket# and Job# are hyperlinked, when we click on it we are re-directed to the ticket page and Job page respectively.
- Further, if there are any other drivers listed, we can make them as the driver (Primary driver as well) for that ticket by just clicking on their names.
- On clicking the 'Open labor', Ticket labor window appears with the information of the driver. On clicking the 'Delete labor', we can actually delete the labor for the ticket.