As the name indicates, we can schedule the tickets on this page. An easy approach for assigning the tickets.
Its under 'Schedule drivers'.
- This page is a calendar which displays all the tickets according to the dates of the selected week. On the right there's list of active drivers from where we can select the drivers and drag and drop on to the ticket.
- What's the difference between schedule drivers page and this?
In schedule drivers, tickets where placed in grid which had the drivers and dates as deciding factors and it showed only assigned tickets. Here in schedule tickets, all the (unassigned as well) tickets are displayed under dates, irrespective of the drivers.
- On clicking on any ticket of the page window appears with brief description of ticket, drivers, job and other details.
- On clicking the Ticket #, we are re-directed to tickets page and on clicking the job # to the job page.
- Under drivers, we can see the drivers which are assigned to this ticket. Each driver has the 'Open labor' and 'Remove labor' icons.
- On clicking the open labor icon, 'Ticket labor' window opens.
HOW TO CHANGE DATE OF A TICKET:
- In Schedule tickets page, we can change the date of the ticket by simply dragging and dropping the ticket under the desired date and clicking on 'yes of the prompt'.
- To check the changes, if we go back to ticket page we can see that pick up date and the labor dates are changed accordingly.
HOW TO ASSIGN A DRIVER FROM LIST:
To assign a new driver to the ticket, we can simply drag and drop the driver from the list, on to the ticket and click on 'yes' of the prompt. Driver will be assigned.
- There's a search bar for searching ticket#, ticket names, Job#, job names, drivers and there's another search bar for the drivers, to search from the list.
- On top of the page there are Left arrow, Today and right arrow. On clicking on any of these the dates will change either previous week, present week or next week.
- There's a dropdown of branches where we can select the desired ones by selecting the checkboxes. There's a refresh button as well, for us to refresh the page manually.