Version 2.5 : (released March 29th, 2019)
- Schedule Drivers is added.
- This is used to assign drivers to the tickets, change drivers and delete labor all in one page.
- Schedule Tickets is added
- This is for the tickets, where they can be assigned to a driver, dates can be changed and can be deleted as well.
- Job skills are added
- We can add the attachments at the ticket level now.
- Limit on 'Time on site' on ticket screen has increased to 12
- 'This customer is on hold' warning appears when we open an 'on hold' customer.
- Labels for the tickets, Jobs and Reminders are shown on the Calendar.
- Dispatcher is added to Labor > Driver schedule grid.
Version 2.3 (released April 21st, 2018)
- Made all contacts available for all the contact fields (Foreman, Project manager, Called in By)
- Added TCPs to Quote and Have them carry Over to Job.
- Invoice Grid: Added ability to bulk email invoices.
- Invoice Grid: Added ability to bulk reprint invoices.
- TCR shows a warning if license is expiring in the next 7 days.
- Added Zip Code field to Job screen.
- Added ability to tab through screens rather than having to use mouse.
- Bulk Change: Added ability to change the ticket status in bulk.
- Added the ability to change default status filters (Customers, Jobs, Tickets) based on login.
- Customer Record: Invoice Tab: Added the ability to open a job from Job Number link on the grid.
- Ticket Screen: Expanded special instructions field.
- Quotes: Added the ability to link multiple Quotes to a Job.
- Credit Memos: Showing a warning if date selected is more than 6 months in the past/future.
- Complete return Ticket: Showing a message when Quantity Returned is less than Quantity on hand.
- Fixed focus shifting back to first job in the jobs grid issue.
- Fixed users with non invoice roles able to invoice issue.
- Kits: Manage Items Screen: Fixed users not able to change items to different item issue.
- Proof/Invoice from Job screen: fixed closed jobs are not allowed to be invoiced issue.
- Equipment: Restricted the ability to use same Equipment Code twice.
- Fixed the issue where user are not able to download attachments that have specific characters in the file name.
- Updated labor misc time screen to have labels start time and end time instead of time out and time In.
Version 1.27 (released January 31st, 2017)
--Created a button to make a "Quote Extra" inactive
--Added a button to increase/decrease Price Lists prices by a percentage
--Increased the number of items that will print on a Sale ticket (from 32 to 46)
--Removed error while adding Job invoice message and misc notes
--Fixed error when accepting Job from Customer Portal
--Fixed error message when sale ticket is invoiced with zero items
--Fixed proration issues in second month DWM billing
--When recalculating a Return ticket in DWM, changed Rate Type is used
--Fixed tax calculations on labor items