In TCR we can perform bulk actions, i.e., actions on many records simultaneously.
Bulk actions vary according to the entities, viz.,Customer, Jobs, Tickets and Invoices.
- Select customer from main menu. Search for the desired customer and select the checkbox(es).
- Once the selections are made, page displays bulk action options on top right : Proof, Add labels, Remove Labels.
- To get the proofs of selected customers, we select 'Proof' option. 'Specific Customers' page is displayed. Once the fields are filled, proofs will be generated.
- Search for the jobs based on desired search criteria. Once the jobs are displayed select the ones required by checking the checkboxes.
- To select all the jobs displayed, select the checkbox beside labels.
- All the jobs are now highlighted. On top right Proof, Add label(s) and Remove labels(s) bulk actions are displayed.
- To get the proofs of all the job click on 'Proof' option from top right. 'Specific jobs' window is displayed.
- Once we give in the details, proof will be generated.
- Search tickets based on Job#, Job name, customer Id or any search criteria. Once the tickets are displayed, click on checkbox beside Labels to select all the tickets displayed.
- Once they are selected, bulk actions are displayed.
- Print tickets, Final edit, Void, Add labels and Remove labels.
- We can Print all the selected tickets by clicking on 'Print tickets' option.
- We can 'Final edit' or 'Void' all those tickets by selecting the options 'Final edit' and Void on top right.
- Click on Invoices from main menu and select Invoice list.
- From the list, based on desired search criteria, Invoices will be displayed. Click on checkbox beside Label to select all those invoices.
- On top right bulk actions will be displayed.
- Mark as paid, Reprint, Email, Add labels and Remove labels.
- All the selected tickets can be marked as paid, can be reprinted and emailed as well.
- Similar to other entities, labels can be added and removed in bulk.
For now few more entities have bulk actions of only 'Add labels(s) and Remove label(s)'